Aspira is looking for remote Camping Reservation and Licenses Sales Representative located in multiple states for the 2022 season.
State locations: NC, AL, GA, KY, MS, SC, IN, TN
Together with our customers, we’re on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences. Our Work-At-Home Department has been connecting customers with camping, tours & activity reservations as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America since 2006.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
This is a Part-Time, seasonal position. There are no out-bound calling or sales requirements. We pay hourly, paychecks are bi- weekly, direct deposit is available, and W2 provided.
As a Reservation and Licensing Sales Representative you will…
- Access company programs and query information within the company data bases to meet customer requests.
- Assist your customers over the phone and/or chat messaging with their reservation and purchase requests, answer questions, and light trouble shooting with previously placed reservations and purchases.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines, and procedures.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Observe overall company policies, procedures, and maintain good attendance.
- Attend scheduled virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans.
What is needed to be successful…
- A quiet work environment
- High Speed internet connection and be able to be connected directly to the vendor’s modem by Ethernet cable from your work desk
- Have a desk top monitor that is not an all-in-one computer, tablet, laptop or TV
We supply equipment with preloaded programs needed to work, including a keyboard and mouse.
- Work and train from the comfort of your own home and save on additional costs working in an office
- Paid guided training (Mon-Fri 9:30am – 4:30pm ET)
- Internal growth opportunities
- Returning seasonal opportunities available
Skills & Requirements
Requirements and Skills:
- Resident of: NC, AL, GA, KY, MS, SC, IN, TN
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM)
- Basic computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology
- Must be organized and self-motivated as well as highly responsive to communication
- Be able to provide a minimum of 29-25 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.