As a Calling Client Concierge you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all internet leads through texting and calling according to predefined processes.
- Learn and utilize scripts that help determine key information like the lead’s home buying time frame, desired location, price point, interest in real estate etc.
- Identify and take appropriate action based on if the lead is ready (or not) to speak with our client.
- Utilize our CRM (Customer Relationship Management software) for documenting and logging interactions with potential home buyers/sellers.
- Consistently follow up on all viable leads that are unresponsive, following predefined texting and calling plans.
- Strive to achieve all measured goals which are focused on conversation quality, quantity, and conversion.
- Collaborate with other Concierge team members to achieve overall team goals.
You'll be a fit for this role if you have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – must be confident on the phone!
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience in a collaborative environment.
- The ability to form client relationships quickly.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow processes 100% of the time.
- Experience in a remote, self-directed environment.
- An understanding of or interest in the real estate industry is not required but is highly encouraged!
- All backgrounds encouraged to apply! (Sales, client management, hospitality, marketing, tech, etc.)
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Shifts available 8:00 AM to midnight EST/7 days per week
- Shifts are generally 4-6 hours at a time
- At least one 4-6 hour weekend shift per week is required
- Must have capacity to work between 18-25 hours per week with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs
- Two week schedule is published at least 2 weeks in advance and employees must adhere to the published schedule
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass a post offer pre-employment background check
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to be stationary while sitting at a computer for longer periods of time
- Quiet workspace that is conducive to successfully performing in the role in a remote capacity
- Typing speed of at least 45 WPM with 100% accuracy
- Tech savvy
- Personal computer (with webcam) with Google Chrome browser
- Secure internet connection (minimum of 40 mbps download, 10 mbps upload)
- This is a 100% remote role, but you must live in one of the following states to be considered: AL, FL, GA, KY, MN, NV, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI
Preferred Technology Requirements:
- 8 GB of RAM
- Intel i5/AMD Ryzen 5 processor
- Wired internet connection
- Experience with Google tools
- Experience with database management software or systems
- Start by applying today and uploading your resume.
- Remember to answer the application questions as thoroughly as possible.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to complete our approximately 20 minute online assessment so we can get to know you better. This includes a one-way video interview.
- The final step will be a short phone call with our Recruiting Manager.
- If you're a great fit, we'll make you an offer and have you join our next paid training opportunity!
BoomTown Offers You:
- $13/hour; paid weekly
- Work from the comfort of your home
- 401(k) plan – eligible to enroll on day one, with employer matching
- Wellness incentives and gym discounts **
- Paid training
- Growth opportunities
- Company culture that is guided by our core values that thrives on passion and innovation
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.