At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Call Quality Specialist is responsible for evaluating the performance of the Customer Success team and reporting those results to leadership. This person will help the Customer Success Managers improve their daily customer interactions through communications review and assessment, weekly reporting and compliance with our standard operating procedures. The goal is to deliver customers their desired outcomes, expand their usage within the Spear ecosystem and delight them with exceptional service and quality!
What You Do Every Day
- Review omnichannel communication including calls, chats, texts, and emails to assess our CSM’s overall service performance and call behaviors.
- Create weekly call review summaries to help Directors and Team Leads coach the CSM’s on the specified assessments.
- Conduct review sessions with leadership that bring forth suggestions to address Service Quality deficiencies and improvement opportunities.
- Create, use and maintain QA templates for effective omnichannel evaluations in collaboration with Leadership
- Compile data and share insights of department trends to CS Leadership and Training.
- Ensure conformity to Customer Success SOP’s.
- Assist Leadership and HR in the development of quality processes.
- Recommend appropriate trainings to leadership and HR.
- 3+ Years Call Center/Customer Success Experience
- 2+ Years QA experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ringcentral or QA Management system experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Observant, non-biased and a strong collaborator
- Organized and Process Oriented
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Challenger Sales or other Sales methodologies preferred
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.