Website Global Payments
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Responds to customer inquiries via telephone to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization's service standards. Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas. Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's/assigned client's products and services. Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
Pursuant to requirements set forth in CO Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the compensation for this position is $_15.00____hour.
Non-exempt: Use hourly pay range listed
What Part Will You Play?
- Resolves basic or tier 1 payment and account related requests to include but not limited to card activations, payments, name and address updates for card holders (customers) of 1-2 assigned company clients. Provides standardized or scripted responses by utilizing basic user friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) screens for client systems and established documentation and processes. Enters required data into client provided systems and databases. Determines basic reasons for customer issues using a client provided decision tree and escalates or refers unresolved customer grievances and requests to more experienced Customer Service Representatives or designated departments for further investigation and resolution.
- Begins to build base knowledge and familiarization of products, policies, and procedures for a limited number of clients and an understanding of association guidelines and compliance by frequently referring to online manuals and specific client training required to resolve card holder inquiries.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High school diploma or equivalent required: education benefits available
- Must have at least 9 months of contact center experience to be considered for this work from home role.
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with a minimum speed of <20mbps down and <10Mb upload
- Computer that is provided to you must be physically connected to the router or modem by a cable (no wireless connection)
- Schedule: Most schedules will include a weekend day and evening hours after training.
- Once you have applied you will complete an On Demand digital interview. The Recruiter will review and then reach out to you for final phone interview.
- Able to successfully complete a background check that includes criminal, credit, drug screen, verification of education and past employment.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
JOB URL: https://tsys.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/TSYS/job/Georgia—Remote/Call-Center-Rep—Inbound—Remote—-15-hourly—Day-1-Benefits_R0033518-1
To apply for this job please visit tsys.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.