If you are looking for a career opportunity with the ability to learn and grow, this is the great position for you. Wheels Driver Services Associates (DSA's) assist our drivers with various roadside emergencies, product inquiries, and account support.
Our Driver Services team is a talented team of professionals with exceptional customer service skills. They are able to quickly interpret and resolve complex customer inquiries in accordance with client guidelines, departmental procedures, product requirements and company policy.
To be successful in this role you must:
- possess strong communication, customer service, and decision making skills
- adhere to daily schedule as assigned (this is not a 9-5 job)
- accept direction and feedback from management
- respond with sense of urgency to meet service levels and minimize customer wait time.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system
- Typing 35+ words per minute
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both soft skills and influencing skills
- Able to deal with difficult and irate customers
- Knowledge of how ACD (call center) environment operates is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce case management is beneficial, but not required
- Self-starter, detail oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of automobile leasing industry is beneficial, but not required
- 1-2 years experience in dealing with customers, over the phone or in person
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- College graduate preferred
- 1-2 years call center experience can be beneficial, but not required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, and use hands and fingers to operate call enter tools
Wheels is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Wheels is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Wheels is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
JOB URL: https://wheels.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Wheels_Careers/job/Remote—United-States/Contact-Center-Associate–Driver-Services-_R1213
To apply for this job please visit wheels.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.