Driven by our Passion for People, our Customer Service Representatives are experts at engaging customers across multiple channels: phone, email, online chat and social media. Connecting with people in a way that is meaningful to them is our bread and butter—and our Representatives perform consistently at a high level through coaching, support and training by the Best in Class Inktel Team.
Ultimately, we bring people together. Whether it be our clients, their customers, our colleagues or our non-profit partners—we can’t resist the fun of working with people. Each connection, each relationship matters. To STRIVE to be a part of something greater is in our DNA—and we don’t use the word “strive” lightly. It embodies what we value.
- Amazing combination of nimble thinking, high energy, passion and persistence: resourcefulness
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations
- Empathetic and active listening
- Excellent oral communication skills: clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of proper grammar
- Positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude
- Conscientious team player
- Driven by delivering results
- Professional demeanor, put together
- Dependable and consistent, history of good attendance
- Naturally curious with an aptitude for learning and understanding quickly
- Ability to multitask by reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Prior customer service/troubleshooting experience preferred
- Assist potential customers in understanding and purchasing products and/or services
- Assist customers in resolving potential product or service related issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues that are related to products and services
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution
- Use client-specific tools to research inquiries, document customer interactions, and issue resolutions
- Receive and respond to inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and/or text while updating internal computer applications and systems
- Maintain required product and service knowledge to deliver best in class service
- When needed, serve as a knowledgeable, thoughtful sales consultant for customers
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan. Salary & Benefits:
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
High School or better.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.