We’re a talented and confident crew of accountants, bookkeepers, and task management ninjas that believes accounting doesn’t have to suck. We’re never afraid to ask questions. We own our mistakes. We get things done and make each other look good while doing them. We’re committed to helping our clients focus on what they do best—so everyone wins!
As a Bookkeeper, you will perform various tasks including recording monthly transactions, performing reconciliations, and communicating any questions, concerns or comments to the Account Manager/Reviewer/Operations Team. Additionally, the Bookkeeper may perform special projects as assigned. Ultimately, you should be able to handle the completion of recurring and non-recurring tasks & projects and deliver high-quality work under limited supervision.
- Record all monthly transactions and journal entries
- Reconcile accounts
- Record journal entries
- Communicate questions and concerns clearly to an Account Manager to send to the client
- Track 1099 vendors as needed
- Run monthly reports in line with their service agreement
Requirements & Competencies
- Prior experience doing bookkeeping within multiple industries required
- Experience at a Bookkeeping or Accounting Firm preferred
- Must be motivated and engaged in learning & developing technical and soft skills
- Strong skills in processing new information and asking clarifying questions
- Ability to communicate clearly to an Account Manager
- Strong sense of personal responsibility & time management skills
Aim for better (how we grow)
- Always look for ways to improve
- Sharpen your skill set
- Be excited to learn and generous with your knowledge
Just be cool (how we interact)
- Treat others fairly
- Make each other look good
- Look for ways we can all win
You do you (how we operate)
- Do your work well and timely
- Own the results
- Ask for help (before it’s a garbage fire)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)
- Quickbooks Online: 3 years (Required)
- Quickbooks Online Proadvisor Certification (Required)
Work Location: Remote
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=Accrew&t=Bookkeeper&jk=4b0f1ed8e647337a
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.