Benefits Enroller / $23 ‒ $25 Hourly – work at home
Greenlight is hiring Benefits Educators to be the front line of our Personalized Benefits Education Service. Benefits Educators are health and life-insured professionals that provide meaningful and individualized education to our client’s employees according to the respective employer’s initiatives and benefits packages. By helping navigate the enrollment process, our team works both telephonically and face-to-face with our client’s employees to help them make the best decisions for themselves and their families. We value those who serve in this integral role and ensure they have the tools and support to succeed. Benefits Educators can be located anywhere in the US and may work remotely from home, or on a client site, depending on client need.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team of insurance professionals providing the best-in-class education and enrollment to fit employees’ and their family’s needs. In this role, you’ll be working with clients of Optavise. We always look for flexible, energetic, and dependable individuals with positive attitudes. If you are passionate about helping and serving others, please consider joining our team!
As a Benefits Educator, your responsibilities will include:
- Educating and enrolling individuals in employer’s benefits packages via individual telephonic and/or face-to-face meetings.
- Consulting with client employees on core and voluntary benefits including but not limited to: PPO and EPO plans, High-Deductible and Consumer-Driven Health Plans, HSA, HRA, FSA’s, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Whole Life, Term Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and any other insurance programs typically offered by an employer.
- Completing employee benefit elections using benefits administration systems, carrier platforms, and our proprietary Benefits Educator portal system.
- Attending virtual and in-person training on clients’ benefits, initiatives, and technology needs.
- Acting as an extension of the client’s HR department and representing their culture to employees.
The Benefits Educator position is well-suited for you if you:
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate a consultative approach to benefits education.
- Manage multiple technology applications simultaneously after minimal instruction.
- Prioritize and respond with a sense of urgency to ensure timelines are met.
- Value helping others.
- Are willing and able to travel and have the flexibility to accept assignments, with little notice, in October and November.
- Mentor others and act as a team.
- Embrace coaching from supportive leaders.
What you’ll need:
- HS Diploma or diploma equivalent.
- Active resident-state health and life insurance license in place prior to application.
- Non-resident licenses as required for case assignment (company paid).
- Access to a quiet workspace with high-speed internet and cell phone when assigned to telephonic assignments.
- Flexibility to travel for 3 days to 3 weeks during the fall open enrollment season.
What will set you apart:
- Active non-resident licenses in multiple states.
- Previous experience with one-on-one open enrollment support.
What we offer Benefits Educator Employees:
- Competitive hourly rate and multiple bonus opportunities.
- Basic term life insurance policy equal to $10,000 (company paid).
- Corporate E&O liability insurance while on assignment (company paid).
- Individual non-resident licensing as required for assignment (company paid).
- Access to a corporate travel partner for all logistical needs during assignment (company paid).
- Access to group voluntary home and auto insurance (direct billed).
- Paid professional development training.
- Non-resident licenses purchased for Educators while on assignment.
To apply for this job please visit greenlight-educators-llc.prismhr-hire.com.