This position offers a $1500.00 sign on bonus paid out as follows: first $500 payment 30 days after hire date, second $500 payment 60 days after hire date and third $500 payment 90 days after hire date. Candidate must apply and hired after 10/1/31 – the bonus program end date of 12/31/21.
Answer your calling and take the lead at our company from the comfort of your home. As a member of our Call Center team, you’ll redefine how our customers engage with the latest product offerings, media and entertainment. It’s an opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology, in a career where we’ll count on you to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
In this role, you’ll identify sales opportunities and offer customized solutions to customers. In order to succeed, you’ll need to demonstrate a motivated and competitive mindset to meet sales quotas and services objectives. You’ll need to exhibit calm under pressure, be persuasive and sales-driven. With each inbound call, you’ll cultivate a positive customer relationship; utilizing proven sales and saves techniques to maintain customer loyalty and sell products. You may interact with frustrated customers and even save customers that are calling to disconnect their services.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
You may also be required to:
- Handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer voice & data issues across networks and interdependent network elements while considering network conditions, connectivity, devices, applications, provisioning and billing.
- Use customer service skills to assist customers with products and services such as but not limited to laptop connect services including air cards, USB devices, initial set-up, configuration of software & applications.
- Proactively engage T3 support (network and IT) to address & resolve issues.
- Remain proficient in all billing, rate plan and feature matters.
- Must have verified internet service with a minimum of 12mb upload speed and 18mb download speed and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). Company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
- Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, trainings, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
So, what’s in it for you?
We’ll offer paid-training that you’ll be required to complete from home as well as resources to encourage your career growth. In addition to the hourly wage, representatives can make up to 100% of their $1K/monthly target incentive. We also offer a competitive compensation package. This role starts at $17.625 per hour.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
There’s no better time than now to dial into a career with AT&T. If you’re ready to join our team, let’s talk! Apply today. #virtualjob #virtualwork
*In order to qualify for this WFH position, you must reside in the following states: DC, IN, MA, MD, MI, NH, NJ, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to receive notifications related to unique scheduling needs (e.g., split shifts, unexpected volume spikes, disaster recovery, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible and ready to work during established work schedules and shifts, e.g. on phone/available status in accordance with adherence measures as determined by the Company.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- Ability to complete all required training in a virtual environment inclusive of required knowledge checks as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in required security awareness training and testing (e.g., able to understand and validate knowledge of company requirements, compliance, and policies) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to comply with organizational security and compliance standards and participate in required security monitoring and audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, home inspection of workspace, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be accountable to protect workstation configuration and prevent configuration changes or personalization while using all technology tools as determined by the Company.
- Follow WFH logistics guidelines (e.g., equipment receipt, equipment setup, travel considerations, workstation security processes, equipment return policies and processes, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to follow technical support processes (e.g., setup, troubleshooting, escalations, communications, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in recurring management routines as determined by the Company. These virtual meetings and routines may include, but are not limited to, attendance and participation at all required and ad hoc meetings (e.g., team huddles, coachings, disciplinary actions, training, investigatory meetings, grievances, etc.). These virtual actions will take place via a variety of methods as technology allows and is developed, and may include telephone, teleconference software, video conference, messaging software, etc. as determined by the Company.
- Maintain a workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available and accountable to regularly (e.g., daily, weekly, etc.) access performance management tools and review individual performance (e.g., dashboards, reports, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in interaction and communication-related policies, processes, and audits inclusive of all work time not just interactions directly with customers. (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, chat audits, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in manual and automated remote monitoring policies and practices (e.g., voice and screen recordings, desktop observation without notification, voice and chat analytics, real-time agent feedback inclusive of automated intelligence tools, etc.) to identify and address training, coaching, and quality opportunities as determined by the Company.
- Be accountable to participate in and follow all organization-wide and WFH-specific published policies (e.g. Code of Conduct, Timekeeping Policy, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Must meet Minimum workspace requirements including verified internet service with 12mb upload and 18mb download speed ability as determined by the Company and established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection)
Ability to sit or stand for long durations (e.g., 8 hours) and engage with customers as dictated by needs of the business.
TESTS: Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
- Classroom and/or virtual training as dictated by needs of the business (e.g. in other areas within the broad duties of general customer care once competency has been demonstrated).
- On-the-job training.
To apply for this job please visit www.att.jobs.