Associate Member Success Specialist (Work at home) $20/HR
As an Associate Specialist on our Member Success Team, you’ll become an expert on our product as well as on our members. You will be collaborating with a creative, enthusiastic team to educate and engage our members, and help them find success with the Going product. This role will report to the Manager, Member Success.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive for this role, we will be closing applications on Tuesday, May 9th, 2023 to ensure we can review and respond to all candidates that have applied.
In the short term, you will
- Learn about our product and our members, with the goal of deeply understanding both.
- Serve as an advocate for our members across the team and company.
- Spend the majority of your time working 1:1 with members via chat and email to empower and engage them.
- Work alongside team members to develop new and creative ways to delight our members.
In the long term, you will
- Become an expert on our members and translate their wants and needs into product and process improvements.
- Independently use appropriate qualitative and quantitative data points to tell member stories within and beyond the Member Success team.
- Think critically about and participate in improving current Member Success tools, processes, and procedures.
What you know
- 1+ years of customer support experience, preferably in a B2C space.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally.
- Comfort with working with customer and intra-team data.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and solution-focused mindset.
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
- You’re comfortable providing excellent support primarily via chat, as well as email and social media.
- Able to work for a 9-hour period (inclusive of a one-hour lunch break) between 9am and 9pm ET.
- Must be able to work one weekend day each week. This role’s schedule is Tuesday – Saturday.
- You’re legally authorized to work in the United States and able to work US-hours.
- Experience and enthusiasm for doing mobile app customer support.
- Experience doing customer support in the travel industry.
- Experience working remotely.
Who you’ll work with
- You’ll report to Jenais Gaskins
- You’ll be a team member on the Member Success Team that consists of a frontend Success team and Support Operations.
- You’ll collaborate with: Marketing, Product, and Engineering team mates.
Why you might love working here
- The hourly rate for this role is $20/hr + equity.
- 100% remote work environment, so go ahead and bring your dog to work or wear your PJ’s to the office!
- $500/Quarter Remote Work Stipend
- $75/month Physical & Mental Wellness Stipend
- Open vacation policy, with a 15 days minimum!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% match
- Up to 12-weeks of paid family leave
- No Meeting Fridays
- Meetup stipend when you cross paths with a co-worker
- Continuing education & development reimbursement
- Bi-annual team retreats (In September, we went to Zion National Park. In April we went to Mexico City! In October we’re headed to… well, you’ll just have to join to find out. 🙂)
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to collaborate with every single day
To apply for this job please visit www.going.com.