Job Description :
This job handles customer inquiries by telephone and/or email and/or in person from individual members, groups, providers and brokers in a customer service center. Troubleshoots and resolves customer complaints. Ensures that responses to inquiries are completed timely and according to established service and quality standards.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints via written, telephonic and face-to-face communication in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare adjustments for services not properly processed, either systematically, or by forwarding to the appropriate area for follow up and resolution.
- Meet all production, quality, and adherence standards. Attends all required training classes.
- Elevate issues to next level of supervision, as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate records, including timekeeping records.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months of Customer Service in a customer facing role
- Customer Service in a call-center environment
- Customer Service in a Healthcare related call-center environment strongly preferred
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment and meeting standards.
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and respond to customers and their issues promptly and professionally.
- Ability to take direction and to navigate through multiple systems simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful and fast-paced conditions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex information in a simple, customer facing way
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
To apply for this job please visit highmarkhealth.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.