$15.50 an hour
Full Job Description
S&P Data is currently seeking to fill the position of Customer Application Processor, handling inquires for a financial aid company!
Who is S&P Data?
S&P (Sales & Performance) is one of the leading contracting companies in North America. Operating with several locations across Canada and the United States, we are proud to be a growing multi cultural business offering both remote as well as on location positions for our wide variety of clients.
As a Customer Application Processor, you would be looking over small business’s applications for financial aid that have been affected from COVID-19. You would ensure all areas of the application were filled in and done so correctly, contacting the applicant should they need to adjust something. You would also take calls assisting applicants with their application answering what questions they may have.
This is an 8-week contract with the potential to move into a FULL TIME PERMANENT position once your term has completed.
WORK FROM HOME POSITION - Use your own device
- Windows 10 computer software (Not Compatible with MacBook, Chromebook, or Tablets)
- 1GB free disk space
- 4GB Physical Memory (RAM)
- .NET Framework 4.6.1.
- Internet Connection 10Mbps Download/3Mbps Upload
- Windows Defender Enabled or Anti-Virus software with an updated definition.
- Windows Firewall Enabled
- Windows Update set to Automatic with recent updates installed.
- Connection MUST be hardwired to router, No WIFI
- Headset with microphone (USB)
- Dual monitors (recommended, not required)
- Built-in or extended Webcam (during training)
- High school diploma/equivalent
- 18+ years in age
- Clean criminal record, backchecks will be completed upon hiring
- Call center experience is an asset
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Must be located in the US
Why work for us?
- We offer a fun diverse office/at home working culture.
- Fun incentives to meet targets
- Competitive wages
- Growth opportunities
- Benefits, Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid training
- Discounts on awesome client brands
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.