JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
TrueSource, LLC is a leading provider of facility repair and maintenance services to national retailers and other customers. Our Company services customers which include Fortune 100 businesses at over 30,000 locations throughout the United States and Canada. Our expertise spans diverse trades including doors, locks, plumbing, electrical and handyman services, with 24-hour availability and rapid response times. Our Company complements its service offerings with in-house design and manufacturing of a variety of security enclosures which are marketed to the same customer base.
Key Job Responsibilities
Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to Customers. More specifically, the expectation is to facilitate outstanding customer relations; provide thorough account knowledge; and strong teamwork, problem resolution, and time management skills. Must adhere to Customer deadlines. Promote both internal and external confidence in the services we provide.
This position will require a minimum of 40 hours per week. Occasionally, more than 40 hours will be necessary to complete the work; national coverage includes covering time zones from the East Coast to the West Coast. Flexibility in work hours or schedule may be required in order to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Provide professional customer service phone support, ensuring all assigned inbound and outbound calls are handled according to standard operating procedures and prioritized by level of urgency
- Review and respond to assigned emails in a timely manner, ensuring accurate and timely status updates are provided
- Document calls and issue / update work orders within internal service system and external Customer portals, as necessary
- Schedule service calls with Affiliates and Customers
- Work within your team of assigned Customer(s) to ensure all jobs and Customer deadlines are met by following Customer-specific guidelines and internal procedures
- Work with identified Affiliates to ensure work is completed timely and within Customer expectations
- Track and assist in resolution of Customer issues through follow-up conversations with Affiliates and Customers
- Communicate all short and long-term customer service issues in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner, resolving them according to all relevant protocols
- Interact with other departments and teams to ensure services are met
- Promote professionalism, positive corporate image, and enthusiasm when dealing with Customers and Affiliates
- Work effectively in a team environment, communicate with other employees, develop computer skills, and promote a positive work ethic
- Prioritize work to meet or exceed established performance standards
- Other duties as assigned
Key Performance Measurements
- Customer and Affiliate satisfaction, issue resolution, quality assurance scores, data accuracy, and speed of service
- Schedule adherence including attendance, on-time arrival / departure, timely breaks and lunches
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team contributions, and willingness / ability to learn new skills and information
- Other metrics, as prescribed by management
- High School or GED diploma required
- 1-3 years experience in customer service roles utilizing Salesforce or similar CRM applications preferred
- Excellent written communication skills; attention to detail, data accuracy and speed
- Ability to navigate multiple technology systems
- Customer service orientation
- Adaptability in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook, and Word
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, maneuver, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work is performed primarily in an open-office setting, with co-workers working side-by-side and a moderate level of activity being performed by co-workers across the office. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Compensation and Benefits
At TrueSource, LLC we believe our people are what make us great and so we take great care of Our People! TrueSource, LLC has an industry leading compensation and benefits program to include:
Benefits start on your first day at TrueSource, LLC!
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Company Paid Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
Paid Vacation and Holidays
TrueSource, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.