Do you want to work for a company that cares about you and your future? Worked at a call center but didn't like the horrible culture and turn over? Come work for Unbridled Connect, a company that works hard every day to keep our employees happy and successful! We are dedicated to making you succeed in your position as well as teaching you the skills you need to move up!
Unbridled Connect is always on the lookout for candidates to provide extraordinary customer service to our clients. These positions are work from home in one of the following states: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, MI, MN, MS, SC, TN, TX, VA, IA, NC, KS, LA,UT.
Job Summary: The Admission Representatives primary responsibility is to assist prospect students interested in Champlain College and guide them through the admissions process.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Handle a high volume of both inbound and outbound calls
• Communicate via phone and email with prospective students while providing accurate information and following all policies and procedures
• Build trust and rapport with each prospective student
• Provide excellent customer service at all times
• Manage a pipeline through Salesforce consisting of roughly 100 students
• Assist students in pipeline with sending in all required documentation
• Follow up with each student in the pipeline within required time-frame
Education, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree Required (related experience in a call center setting, sales, or higher education may be considered if only some college has been completed)
• Previous experience working with Salesforce preferred
• Minimum 1 year related contact center experience required
• Ability to type at least 45 WPM
• Working knowledge of Google Apps, Internet Navigation, and Microsoft Word
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral, written)
• Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and communicate/sell effectively
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Provide outstanding service and assistance to all prospective students
• Ability to pass a background or drug test upon request
• Able to sit or stand at a computer for a reasonable length of time, typing, taking calls, and reading
• Attendance and punctuality is critical to successful performance
• Handle a high volume of work in a short period of time
• Handle multiple priorities, simultaneously, and operate in a demanding work environment is important
• Possess the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Flexibility to work Monday-Sunday between the hours of 6:00 AM MST-6:00 PM MST.
• This is a 100% remote position. Must have a quiet environment free of distractions.
- Dual Core CPU (1.5GHz or better)
- 4GB RAM
- 20GB Free Disk space o Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- Intel Core i7, 2.3 Ghz
- 4GB RAM
- Mavericks OS X, version 10.9, Yosemite OS X, version 10.10, El Capitan OS X, version 10.11, Sierra OS X, version 10.12
- Chromebooks and Linux systems are not supported.
- High speed internet
- Internet connection should support at least 144 kbps
- Latency from agent to data center should be under 150ms one-way.
- Wireless connections (wifi) are not supported. Agents must be directly connected to their ISP router thru an Ethernet cable.
- Wired USB Headset required
This role is $14 an hour with benefits: Medical, dental, vision, sick, vacation etc
To apply for this job please visit unbridled-connect-llc.oasisrecruit.com.