Full Job Description
Natural Acne Clinic is an award winning early stage digital health company that provides a holistic solution to millions of people all over the world who suffer from acne. Our solution consists of a virtual phone or video consultation, a dynamic topical skincare regimen that changes every two weeks, herbal formulas, supplements and lifestyle changes.
Our Clear Skin Coaches are responsible for conducting the virtual consultation, identifying the unique triggers for the client’s acne, creating an acne clearing treatment plan, selling skincare products, herbs and supplements and then supporting the client through a 16-week virtual (email) program. Our coaches are responsible for passionately and professionally guiding acne sufferers through a program that will not only get their skin clear but will make them happier, healthier and more confident. This is your opportunity to be someone’s hero and change their lives!
We are a fast growing company and are looking for a part-time team (family) member.
- Complete an in-house training program and pass a certification exam
- Conduct video consultations with clients all over the world
- Identify specific acne triggers per individual case
- Create unique acne clearing treatment plans that include a topical skincare regimen that changes bi-weekly, diet and lifestyle changes, herbal formulas, supplements and various lifestyle changes based off their specific triggers.
- Coach clients that register for the program through a 16-week virtual acne clearing program primarily conducted via email and in-app messaging.
- Document consultations and follow-ups with clients in the coaches dashboard.
- Interact with client with a positive and empathetic attitude to help them implement behavior and lifestyle changes.
- Respond to messages from your clients on the acne program.
- Inspire clients to make positive changes, provide emotional support, and celebrate progress towards goals.
- Serve as an acne program role model by living with a healthy diet and regular stress reduction habits.
- Utilize knowledge and understanding of acne program methodologies, digital tools, and program materials.
- Deliver excellent client experiences to drive efficacy, positive reviews, and new client referrals.
- Work at an efficient pace while leveraging systems and technology to have 75+ active clients.
- Send invoices and payment requests to your clients.
- Assist and collaborate with the Founders to improve and optimize Natural Acne Clinic’s custom software/coaches dashboard.
- Current Health Coaching, Esthetics and/or Nutrition Certification
- High computer and technology skills
- Embodiment of a healthy lifestyle
- Email professionalism and etiquette
- Ability to sit at a computer for an extended period of time
- Excellent knowledge and experience in esthetics, nutrition, and healthy lifestyle
- Strong motivational and convincing power to affect behavior and lifestyle change
- Possesses selling skills, identifies client needs and recommends appropriate products and services
- Active listening and empathetic communication skills
- A pleasing personality with self-confidence
- Ability to use systems and software to manage dozens of active acne program clients simultaneously
- Capacity to build strong trust and rapport via a single phone call and multiple email follow-ups
- High levels of accuracy and attention-to-detail
- Ability to follow through with tasks
- Great phone and video conferencing skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
Critical Success Factors:
- Self-Confidence – A Clear Skin Coach can diplomatically express views that may be unpopular.
- Self-Control – A Clear Skin Coach is composed, positive, and focused under pressure.
- Conscientiousness– A Clear Skin Coach is organized and always meets deadlines/commitments.
- Innovation – A Clear Skin Coach is open to new ideas, approaches, and information.
- Achievement Drive – A Clear Skin Coach constantly strives to improve standards of excellence.
- Commitment– Clear Skin Coach makes sacrifices to meet goals and believes in core values.
- Initiative – A Clear Skin Coach pursues goals beyond what’s required or expected of them.
- Optimism – A Clear Skin Coach is persistent despite obstacles and expects success, not a failure.
- Understanding – A Clear Skin Coach senses others' feelings/perspectives, takes interest in them.
- Service Orientation – A Clear Skin Coach anticipates, recognizes, and meets customer needs.
- Influence – A Clear Skin Coach can effectively persuade others.
- Communication – A Clear Skin Coach deals with issues, listens, and seeks mutual understanding.
- Conflict Management- A Clear Skin Coach is diplomatic, tactful, and able to calm tense situations.
- Collaboration and Cooperation – A Clear Skin Coach shares plans, information, and resources. Why Natural Acne Clinic and Clear Skin Coach:
Our mission is to help people live their fullest, happiest lives by helping them become permanently clear of acne. With our comprehensive, integrated acne program, personal coaching experience and advanced digital health technology to help our client stay on track, we are experts when it comes to behavior change and clearing acne. So how are we different? Natural Acne Clinic works because we understand people and how to help them change behaviors and lifestyle. We know permanently clearing acne is hard. We all live in the real world, and the real world is… complex. That’s why we combine an acne clearing plan with customized support to help with the tricky parts.
We gain great satisfaction in improving people’s lives and helping to make the world a healthier place. Helping others to feel good feels really, really good.
We feel so much satisfaction that we are making a difference in the quality of someone’s life. If we can help someone find more happiness and joy in life then we can go to sleep at night knowing that we have done our part.
Natural Acne Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. Natural Acne Clinic does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Evenings and Saturdays
Please respond with the subject line “I am the One” followed by your first and last name. In the body of the email, please include three sentences on why you think you are the perfect addition to our team.
Job Type: 30-40 hours per week
Job Type: Part-time with potential to grow into full-time
Pay: $18 – $24 Plus Bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.