Forward-thinking! CEO with #1 National Best-Seller Seeks an Accounting Assistant who is detail oriented in an Industry-Leading Digital Marketing Education, Training, & Software Company featured in Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur, and Forbes.
We are looking for a part-time accounting assistant to undertake bookkeeping duties in our finance department. We’ll count on you to reconcile transactions with a high degree of accuracy to guarantee our revenue. Our accounting assistant should have a keen eye for detail. You should be comfortable working with little supervision to meet tight deadlines. Your goal will be to work alongside our Controller to ensure our books are accurate and up to date.
Do You Get EXCITED about?…
- Joining one of the fastest-growing digital marketing education, training, & software companies in the country?
- Supporting our finance department and working with a fast moving team?
- The opportunity for HUGE personal and professional growth while playing a role in the success of customers and clients?
If you’ve answered “Yes, Yes, YES!”, then this could be the DREAM role YOU have been looking for!
We are searching for an an independent and entrepreneurial self-starter Accounting Assistant to join our fast-growing team. This is a remote position.
This is a role you can really sink your teeth into – applying your variety of skills, and learning new ones.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Posting and coding financial transactions in the accounting software
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Producing and maintaining a variety of spreadsheets to support financial operations
- Assisting Controller with month end journal entry preparation
- Assisting our Billing Team with occasional peak-coverage support
- Have proven experience in an accounting assistant role?
- Value attention to detail, organization and possess strong admin skills?
- Love working in a fast paced environment?
- Have a “can do” attitude where no job is too big or too small?
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- Work collaboratively and enjoy helping others?
- Rate “commitment” and “continuous improvement” as two of your top strengths?
- Work under pressure in a live environment?
- Meet deadlines and think on your feet?
- Got at least 3 years experience working in an accounting assistant role?
- Got experience utilizing various accounting softwares?
- Got experience reconciling bank statements and other General Ledger accounts?
- Got basic (or better) understanding of CRM databases?
- Got an excellent understanding of Excel and Google Sheets?
If This is You, then We Can Offer:
Competitive Compensation Hourly range of $20-$22
A part-time, virtual role
The chance to work with a high-performing, multi-national, super-supportive team.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.