VENUS is a true American business that began as a start-up in a college dormitory room in Florida. From this small beginning in 1982, our focus has been dedicated to fashion and fit. Because we recognize that every woman is unique, we pioneered "Mix and Match" within the swimsuit category to ensure we offered unique styles and custom combinations to fit every individual. Today, our values remain the same. From our Florida offices, our employees are dedicated to customer service. Whether we are cutting and sewing the swimsuits you love, creating our fashion collections, responding to your questions by phone or online and fulfilling orders, our top priority is always to provide excellent customer service.
Job Description: We are seeking energetic, flexible problem-solvers with a passion for customer service. The successful candidate will assist our customers with her fashion needs and purchases. Our Account Specialists speak directly with customers via phone, review customer accounts, research and apply policies while providing effective solutions. We are looking for customer service oriented individuals who support and help us strengthen our brand with every customer interaction.
- Answer inbound calls from our customers regarding their fashion purchases.
- Key orders, credits, notes, and other data into our Quick Order Processing (QOP) system.
- Resolve customer concerns by employing listening and problem-solving skills.
- Answer questions about product availability, product specifications, pricing, and other questions customers may have about items or orders.
- Communicate with customers via phone following standard procedures for taking orders and resolving concerns.
- Communicate problem resolution to customers and probe to ensure customer is satisfied with resolution.
- Follow standard processes and procedures for referring customer concerns to support staff or other departments.
- Adhere to assigned work schedule, including any overtime that may be required.
Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Call Center or in another Customer Service role.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience is required.
- Must be able to pass required assessments; Typing speed of 30 WPM is required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Starting pay is $13.50/hour, plus differential based on shift (+$.75/hour).
- Bilingual differential (+$.50/hour) for Spanish-English.
- Opportunity to earn additional income by up-selling; overtime pay (x1.5 rate) opportunities.
- Paid bi-weekly on Thursdays.
- Work shifts/days are determined at the time we extend the job offer.
- Must have flexibility of +/- 1 hour difference, from your core shift.
- You will be required to work every other weekend.
- Our on-site Call Center is open 7:00 am – 1:00 am EST.
- Employees have the opportunity to change schedules semi-annually. Employee attendance & performance determines the schedule picking order.
- You must be able to commit to the schedule assigned at date of hire for a minimum of 6 months.
- Overtime may be required dependent upon business needs.
- Opportunity to apply for our home-agent (remote) position is an option for those with strong performance/call quality/attendance. You must work at our on-site Call Center for a minimum of 6 months before you can apply for a remote position.
- Health-related benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental) effective 1st of the month following 60 days.
- Accrue Paid Time Off (PTO) starting on date of hire
- 80 hours PTO - First Year of employment through first anniversary year of employment
- 120 hours PTO – Second anniversary year of employment through fifth anniversary year of employment
- 160 hours PTO – Starting on your sixth anniversary year of employment
- 6 Paid Holidays plus 1 Paid Floating Holiday
- Earn 1 additional floating holiday on your birthday
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term disability
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty and Witness Pay
- Robust Wellness Program (yoga classes, kickboxing, lunch & learns, biometric screenings, etc.)
- Company Social Events
- Multiple Company Committees available to join and/or participate in (Activities, Charity, Culture, Wellness)
- Generous Venus Merchandise Discounts (plus $1 Merchandise Sales for team members)
- Onsite Training
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (+ Full Tuition Grant Program with Ashford University)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Internal Career Center for internal promotions and career growth
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.