Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your role and impact
The Member Support Specialist reports to the Manager of Member Support and is responsible for providing world-class operations support to 98point6 members and internal teams. In this role, you will contribute to excellent support metrics and provide feedback on areas of opportunity for relentless improvement. Your work will be critical to delivering superior customer care to a rapidly growing member base.
*This is a full-time work-from-home role. Working hours are 8:30 am–5:00 pm PT, Wednesday through Sunday.
- Deliver high-quality, frontline customer support to agreed-upon service levels
- Efficiently review customer contacts and provide actionable insights that drive process improvements to enhance customer experience and eliminate friction-causing roadblocks
- Be a subject matter expert on 98point6 products, services, policies, processes and workflows, both internally and externally
- Partner with management on support improvements, including process, training and workflow gaps
- Collaborate on dedicated customer-facing work, with special projects as assigned by leadership
- Create phenomenal member experiences to ensure retention by quickly and clearly addressing questions via chat, phone and email
- 1+ years experience in customer support, customer operations and/or contact center operations
- Impeccable customer service skills with a relentless desire to exceed expectations
- Basic computer skills necessary, Mac/iOS preferred
- Experience with CRM tools, Zendesk strongly preferred
- Experience with Google Workspace, Google Sheets preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure
- Comfort giving and receiving direct feedback
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.