Tempesta Media, LLC
$9 – $44 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Founded in 2011, Tempesta Media is a leading provider of content and social influencer marketing solutions. Our solution provides significant improvements to each stage of customers’ content production and publication cycles.
Because of increased demand, we are adding to our customer writing teams. We seek a freelancer with meaningful expertise writing in-depth articles on the CBD / Medical Marijuana topic.
We seek a contract writer who can commit to writing content on an ongoing basis. As this is a contract position, you will be paid on a per-word rate, based on the content assignments assigned to you. The amount that you are paid per word will be dependent on your experience, quality of work, and skills. Please disregard Indeed's automatic hourly pay rate associated with this job.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
You must have current or previous work experience in the industry that you are applying for. All content assignments are paid on a per-word basis depending on your area of expertise and writing quality.
If you are interested, please, answer the Industry Expert Questions below. It is a must for moving forward in the hiring process.
We will get back to all qualified candidates within three (3) business days. If we believe that your skills and experience align with our needs, we will offer you a paid writing audition.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $9.00 – $44.00 per hour
- What is the minimum pay rate per word that you require to perform this work (e.g. $0.07 per word)?
- What is the endocannabinoid system? How does CBD interact with the endocannabinoid system?
- What states are hemp-dervived CBD products legal?
- What rules and laws must CBD product manufacturers follow, when discussing health benefits of their products?
- What are the differences between hemp-derived CBD oils and cannibanoid-derived CBD oils? What is the strongest oil allowed by law?
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.