$9 – $30 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Outlier is a multi-company organization with a growing portfolio. We help parents plan birthday parties for their children. We help people from all walks of life find and purchase their dream homes. We help travelers stay safe as they embark on once-in-a-lifetime travel opportunities.
As part of our efforts to grow our content footprint and find new, amazing talent, we are reaching out to college students to help us craft new, awesome content!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to support our North American content needs. This is a fantastic opportunity for students or individuals looking to hone their craft to learn and practice while making money on a per-assignment basis.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
You will help write content for Outlier’s websites such as Passport Health, Realty Executives, Pump It Up and BounceU. At the start, these topics will be assigned to you. But, as you have opportunity to grow, you will be assigned a ‘beat’ to cover on a regular basis.
We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working independently while reporting to a supervisor who may be far away, even in other continents or countries.
This is a position with a large opportunity for growth as Outlier looks to build the brands it has and find new ones to work with.
Perks of Working for True North Companies
The ideal candidate is organized, enthusiastic and has a demonstrated interest in digital communications.
- Experience-Based Compensation- The more you know and the more you learn, the more opportunities there are for pay scale growth.
- Workplace Flexibility- As a freelance position, you can work where you want and when you want.
- Work On Your Schedule- We require our writers to submit at least one page or post per week. But, if you’d like to produce additional content we encourage it.
- Career Growth- True North Companies focuses on hiring from within and rewarding excellent work. Employees and freelancers have the opportunity to build from a contract to a career and a task to a passion.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of this position, you will be writing at least weekly blog posts, pages or other content to go up on our websites and support our overall content needs. Topics are wide-ranging and cover the various aspects of the groups within Outlier. This includes real estate, healthcare, travel, event planning, birthday parts and more.
This position is almost entirely writing based. Each week you will be assigned a few topics to write an article or page about. You will need to follow instructions and be sure your writing is turned in on time.
Compensation is based on experience and the specific assignment.
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate?
Outlier is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be working independently while reporting to individuals who may be in another country.
We want individuals who with a passion for writing, especially journalistic or search engine optimized writing. If you are new to writing, that’s okay too, we are willing to train and help you better your craft as you work with us.
Being part of a multinational team means communication is key. It’s important to that you have great communications skills, both written and spoken. You should be motivated to get things done and we should be able to rely on your ability to get things done.
How Can I Apply?
Submit a resume with three writing samples that show off your best work. We want to see what makes your writing unique and voice fantastic.
Special attention will be paid to individuals at colleges or universities.
List of Outlier organizations:
- Passport Health
- Pump It Up
- Realty Executives
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $9.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.