Full Job Description
- You will be writing romance stories for narrative games played on devices. The categories of romance will be diverse, with various levels of spice.
- You will be provided with a general story idea and you will be expected to come back with a chapter outline for the story, broken down into 14-20 chapters and character guidelines for the artists.
- Writers who choose to provide their own storylines will be credited in-game.
- Once approved, you will be given approximately 8-11 weeks to write the story, 21 000 – 40 000 words.
- You will be paid up to 1,000USD per story.
- You will need to be able to manage complex plotting (think choose-your-own-adventure books), write witty dialogue, and push the envelope in terms of Romance tropes. We want new twists on old tales. Your creativity will be valued.
- Flexible hours
- American English (preferred)
- Strong creative writing skill
- Passion for romance stories
- Passion for working as a writer in the gaming industry
- A degree or working toward a degree in English Literature, Creative Writing, or any related field (preferred)
This is an example of the game we make:
Please write no less than 50 words explaining why you're qualified for this job position.
Salary: Up to 1,000USD per story
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $500.00 per month
- Please write no less than 50 words explaining why you're qualified for this job position.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.