Why work for Alorica?
Simply put, we want to make lives better.. .one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
- We offer competitive wages of $12 per hour!
- Once you have completed training and meet performance and meet the work at home requirements you will be able to work from home.
- Overtime opportunities are available to increase your income.
- Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
- Bonuses when you refer friends and family for employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a week.
- Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition reimbursement benefits, for you and your family, just to name a few.
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should enjoy time away from the office.
- Retirement planning options (401(k)).
- Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
- We promote from within 90% of the time company wide.
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best.
Are you a problem solver who likes to make life better for others? As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will provide exemplary customer service, over the phone, offering solutions and answering questions about a product or service. You will be an advocate for our customers, showing compassion and putting yourself in their shoes to calmly resolve and de-escalate customer concerns.
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural willingness to want to help others
- We would love it if you have Inbound call center or customer service via phone experience, but we do train the right people
- We require your flexibility in accepting a set schedule during the operating hours of 7am - 11pm CST, Monday - Sunday.
- We need you to be willing to work holidays when they fall within your assigned schedule
- We need your confident familiarity with current technology including computers, tablets, Smartphones and other cellular devices
- We also require that you meet the Work At Home requirements listed below
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment
We also require that you meet the Work At Home requirements listed below:
Work at Home Requirements
- Your Work At Home environment must be in a private residence, located at the address listed on your personnel file.
- You must have a fixed location to conduct your work as this position is not portable.
- Your Work At Home office must be a distraction free environment from noise created by other parties.
- Alorica will provide the equipment you need to conduct your work. You will only need to provide an Internet/Broadband Internet Connection - DSL or Cable only. No Satellite, Dial-up or Wireless Internet connections.
- Your workstation must be connected directly to the Internet with proof that your ISP meets a minimum upload speed of 10 Mbps and minimum download speed of 5 Mbps. You can obtain proof through a speed test at -
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.