We’re looking for a detail-oriented and service driven Customer Support Agent to be one of the first additions to our Customer Experience team! The Customer Experience team will play an irreplaceable role in the success of our new business working on the front lines with our customers to spread our passion for a better at home dining experience. Your day to day responsibilities will consist of communicating with our customers on multiple platforms including email, chat & phone.
We are a proactive customer facing business looking to build a best-in-class team whose passion to serve our customer is a top priority.
- Deliver exceptional service to customers over the phone, by email, and live chat
- Become an expert in our internal management system in order to efficiently respond to requests and maintain strong customer relationships
- Use our communication software to interact with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Document all inquiries within Zendesk to produce clean data
- Manage time effectively; meet personal and department goals
Customer Support Agent role details
- Salary: $20/hour
- This position is remote for candidates in either NY, NJ, or FL
The experience you have
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Able to think outside the box and solve problems creatively
- Eager to learn new technology and proficient in navigating multiple tabs and windows
- Energized and motivated by a fast-growing business that is constantly evolving
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Empathetic with an ability to adapt your communication style to your audience
- You're prepared to work full-time hours on a rotating schedule (including night, weekends and holidays)
- You have appropriate remote work set-up – such as quiet space, and stable internet connection
- Passionate about our mission of changing the way people eat
Imagine: Within the tap of a button, a perfectly prepared meal from your choice of cuisines appears at your doorstep in minutes. That’s what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we believe everyone has the right to great food. That’s why we’ve created the next generation of restaurant chains powered by an advanced mobile platform that lets our customers experience the world’s most delicious food—anytime, anywhere. We partner with world-renowned chefs to craft exclusive menus and bring their unique recipes right to you on our mobile restaurants.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing fast. Join us in pioneering a future that approaches food equitably, sustainably, and thoughtfully. You’ll work in a supportive and collaborative environment where our culture and our values—Mastery, Compassion, and Courage—are taken as seriously as delivering an incredible experience for our customers.
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
JOB URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/careersatwonder/jobs/5213206003
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.