GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, 20 million people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We’re hiring a part time, independent contractor to provide important clinical and patient support to GoodRx Care patients and the medical providers that serve them.
This role is Part Time and will require you to be available 20 – 30 hours per week, during support office hours of 5:00am – 8:00pm Pacific daily. Though you will choose your own schedule, we are particularly interested in consistent weekend and evening availability.
- Assist in placing lab orders, following up with pharmacies, and other clinical admin tasks
- Assist with patient support questions and needs online and via phone
- Coordinate, and escalate, issues with account management, shipments, billing, and other clinical admin tasks
- Assist Clinical Operations with provider communications
- Work closely with clinical and patient teams to ensure tasks are properly tracked, escalated, and completed
- Confidently work within the telemedicine platform (EMR) for patient and clinical assistance
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree ideal, but not required with comparable experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer/patient support, ideally in a healthcare setting
- Experience communicating with medical providers is a plus
- Independent and consistent, with excellent follow through
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confidence using technology
- Has reliable internet access and personal computer for contract work
- $20-$24/hour (depending on experience)
- Remote position
- Independent schedule
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.