Who We Are – MANSCAPED™ is a fast-growing consumer brand specializing in men’s personal care products built towards advancing our mission of “Moving Men Forward.” The category creator of male below-the-waist grooming and hygiene, MANSCAPED designs and distributes premium tools, formulations, and accessories that offer an elevated grooming routine. MANSCAPED operates as a truly global omni-channel company. The direct-to-consumer brand offers shopping experiences at manscaped.com, on select international Amazon marketplaces, and in-store at retail giants like Target and Best Buy. MANSCAPED ships to more than 30 countries worldwide, spanning the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the European Union, Norway, and Switzerland, with additional expansion on the horizon.
Who We're Looking For – We are in search of a passionate, and enthusiastic Customer Experience Specialist reporting into the Sr. Manager of Customer Experience, to delight our current and prospective customers with each interaction! As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will guide our customers through resolution, answer questions, inform about products and services, assist with orders, and process returns/cancellations.
The Customer Experience team at MANSCAPED™ is charged with driving world-class customer satisfaction while increasing the lifetime value of our global customer base. We create brand loyalty and advocacy by ensuring our customers have an amazing experience while interacting with our brand. We champion their needs by identifying and eliminating friction points throughout the end-to-end customer experience. And we provide exceptional service, whether that be through the one: one interactions they have with our support center or through our retention marketing and loyalty programs.
- Manage customer interactions assigned through a CRM/CEM (Customer Relationship Management/Customer Engagement Management) system
- Handle a varying degree of complex order, shipping, and/or subscription related inquiries via email, chat, SMS, and phone
- Effectively identify customer issues and utilize system navigation, along with established policies and procedures to ensure full resolution
- Clearly documents interaction outcomes to streamline future interactions
- Follow required queue management protocol and prioritization standards to maximize individual productivity; responding promptly to all assigned tasks
- Select appropriate templated responses and injects personalization to enhance overall experiences; includes marketing materials to better solidify brand message
- Assess situations and customers’ needs; employing escalation protocols when necessary
- Become a master of all things MANSCAPED™. Infuses the MANSCAPED™ brand into every customer interaction
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards external and internal customers, at every touchpoint. A keen ability to demonstrate empathy and approaches resolution from a consumer perspective
- Take the role of “team member “seriously. Working professionally with colleagues to drive continued improvements in the customer experience.
- Other duties as needed
- 1+ year successfully performed in a customer service/support role – and enjoyed it!
- Experience in a metric driven customer service/contact center support role is a plus
- Experience with a CRM and or CEM is required
- Experience with eCommerce platforms, such as Amazon Store, Shopify, ReCharge is a plus!
- Experience with multi-channels – Chat, Email, Phone, SMS
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport-building.
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Most importantly – a great attitude, collaborative spirit and enthusiasm for being part of something great!
Keys to Success:
As a member of the Customer Experience team, success will be measured based on the below:
- Doing Your Job: Setting and meeting appropriate goals that ladder up to the long-term Company vision and the short-term Company targets. You are expected to align on these goals with your manager, and then deliver on them.
- Doing Your Job, the Right Way: At MANSCAPED™, we strive to be ideal team players. That means striving to live up to the Humble, Hard Working & Smart framework.
- Engaging (in both directions) with Radical Candor in a way that seeks to improve the performance of yourself and the team around you.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.