We're a team of doers and problem solvers. We're a tech company that's in the business of providing clarity, making things simple, and creating innovative services so that legal and tax help is accessible to every business owner, creator, and every family. At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So, we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
The Values that Guide Us
- People First
The Customer Care Specialist is LegalZoom’s initial connection to the customer, providing a positive customer experience and a consultative approach to the customer relationship. The Customer Care Specialist breathes life into our product and service portfolio. They play a critical role in bringing excellence to the customer experience and the company’s top client relationships.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will…
- Assist customers with phone and chat inquiries about order status, payments, refunds, and site operation, as well as provide information about LegalZoom’s products and services
- Act as the point of contact for receiving and owning the resolution of customer issues and requests
- Provide timely and consistent resolution to customers, within established guidelines
- Serve as a liaison between Customers and other departments to communicate information and resolve issues
- Assure quality and accurate representation of product portfolio
- Represent the company professionally to ensure that all current and potential customers have an exceptional experience
What we’re looking for…
- 2-4 years experience in a call center customer-facing role; prior BPO experience preferred
- Experience working with technology to help solve problems in real-time for customers
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work with limited direction
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between multiple screens
- Ability to think creatively, using various methods of problem-solving to anticipate and resolve problems
- Strong conflict resolution skills, with the ability to effectively deescalate complex situations
- Strong organization and work prioritization skills
- Availability to work various shifts, including some overtime
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred
What remote life with LegalZoom requires…
- Internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider
- High-Speed Internet that can pass a connectivity speed test
- Availability of an Ethernet connection to the internet source is required
- A secure space where monitors are not seen by anyone outside of LegalZoom to protect the privacy of our customers
- An environment free from noise where conversations with customers cannot be overheard
What we offer…
- An industry-leading compensation package
- Medical/Dental/Vision effective the first – Including a free option for the employee!
- Up to 30 paid days off per year, including a Birthday holiday
- Mental Health Resources and Yearly Wellness Credit
- 401k Employer Match
- Paid Family Leave – Including maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Employer Stock Purchase Program
- Comprehensive Training & Development Program to set you up for success
We are hiring in the following states:
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
To learn more about our company, and to hear from our Chief People Officer, please visit www.legalzoom.com/careers.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Call center: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.