$18.53 an hour
High school or equivalent (Required)
Full Job Description
Investigates and interviews via telephone, individuals who have active unemployment insurance issues or appeals, their employers and other relevant parties to make a decision regarding the resolution of their outstanding of unemployment benefit issue; identify, obtain, and document relevant case facts; apply State UI law.
Essential Job Duties:
Adjudicates disputes by using federal law, federal regulations, relevant contract law and other sources as defined by the client contract. Decisions are determined by acquiring all necessary information involving cases
- Reviews appeals requests regarding assigned issues, investigates original decision, and issues a revised decision if needed.
- Creates narrative for claimants to explain complex policies and decisions using a concise, thorough, and professional but readable language
- Responds to written and telephone inquiries from claimants and third-party contacts
- Participates in other activities such as training, attending team meetings, reviews of internal and external communications.
- Adheres to provided schedule and privacy rules set forth by the programs
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
Education and Qualifications:
High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Must have experience with data-entry related to reasonably complex information
- Must be proficient with a computer including Microsoft Office, the Internet, and other systems
- Working knowledge and use of PC, claim adjudication and appeals system software
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Must be able to work from home and comply with remote working policies and requirements
- Must have your OWN computer
- Must be able to work alternate schedules
- Project Operation Hours:
- Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.53 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.