JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives for our Call Center Client. The Customer Service Representative will be taking inbound calls to offer support for an out of state Unemployment Hotline. This is a tier-1 customer service position that is perfect for someone looking to gain experience in a busy call center. These hotlines have very long wait times so you may occasionally deal with some frustrated callers.
This position is slated to last for 3-4 months and will be 100% Remote.
M-Sat 7 am-5 pm (Saturday's are randomly generated so you will not work every Sat)
- Provides customer service by managing customer calls, obtaining information from members, and assessing needs.
- Works with a diverse population to provide general program information and answer questions.
- Responds to calls, emails, and all other correspondence courteously, accurately, and concisely and follows approved validation procedures regarding Personal Health Information and Personally Identifiable Information.
- Reports any issues of concern and/or problems to Supervisor.
- Follows policies and procedures without deviation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Genesys phone system is preferred but not required
- Effective communication skills
- Technically savvy
- Ability to type and document appropriate events
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to maintain a compassionate and pleasant tone over the phone
- Computer Proficiency
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
1. Home internet:
- Minimum Requirement: 20 Mbps download speed; 5Mbps uploads
2. PC Memory:
- Minimum: RAM Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Preferred: 8 GB RAM preferred
PC Hard Drive Storage
- Minimum 64 GB HD
- Preferred 128 GB SSD or 5400 RPM
4. PC Operating System:
- Minimum Windows 10.
- Minimum: Through a modem - no hotspots
- Preferred: Hard wired to modem with Cat5e or higher cable
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Do you meet the Technical Requirements?
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.