Revel is a Brooklyn-born transportation company that’s electrifying cities through charging infrastructure and shared electric vehicle fleets. Through the Revel app, users can rent electric mopeds, take rideshare rides in fully electric cars, sign up for monthly eBike subscriptions, find fast-charging stations compatible with any brand of EV. Revel prides itself on its total rejection of the gig economy and its collaborative approach with local governments. Founded in 2018, we now operate in four New York City boroughs, Washington D.C., Miami, Florida, and the California Bay Area.
Revel's mission is to accelerate EV adoption in cities by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easier to go electric. Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 2018, Revel currently operates in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Miami.
We are independent. Creative. Gutsy. We aren’t afraid to dream big. We are accountable. To
our customers. To our cities. To each other. We are humble. Human. Lighthearted. We take our
work seriously, but not ourselves.
We are currently seeking Customer Experience Data Entry Associate to assist with servicing
payment processing & payment related calls and emails from Revel users. This role is critical to
ensuring we are organized and timely with payments and user chargebacks in our various
markets. Successful candidates will be personable, open to learning to use new technologies, and
comfortable dealing with customer issues.
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills
• You have a sense of urgency and an ability to multitask and prioritize work
• You are willing and able to learn new software tools and platforms
• You are enthusiastic, reliable, and hardworking
• You take your work seriously but not yourself
• Experience working remotely
• Experience responding to customers via email & phone
• Must be 21 years of age
• Data Entry: 1 year (preferred)
• Sufficient experience with Google Suite & Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Zendesk or other customer support tools a plus
• Bi-lingual is a plus!
• Provide clerical & data entry support for our Customer Experience Team
• Work within ticket & tow process for charging back users
• Manage Red Light Tickets Process, reconciling tickets & charging back users
• Create & update data in spreadsheets
• Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
• Accurately record and document all customer interactions
• Other duties and functions as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
• $17 per hour
• Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
• Access to free Revel riding
• A relaxed, yet fast-paced and ambitious work culture
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.