We are looking to hire a dynamic data entry specialist to join our company's administrative department. In this role, you'll be responsible for entering client information into our electronic storage system, updating existing entries, and organizing hard copies of information appropriately.
To ensure success as a data entry specialist, you should display impeccable organizational skills and experience working with a variety of databases. Ultimately, a top-notch data entry specialist should have a razor-sharp eye for detail and excellent knowledge of data management.
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Paid training with sign-on bonus
Data Entry Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collecting and digitizing data such as invoices, canceled bills, client information, and financial statements.
- Maintaining a detailed and organized storage system to ensure data entries are complete and accurate.
- Keeping a record of hard copy data such as invoices, inventory checklists, and other financial documents.
- Establishing data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
- Addressing data inconsistencies by working with administrative staff to locate missing data.
- Attending to data queries and reporting any major data errors to management.
- Adhering to best data management practices and maintaining a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
Data Entry Specialist Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a data entry specialist.
- Excellent knowledge of data entry software.
- Exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent typing skills and experience working with Windows, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite.
This position can be done entirely remotely as long as the team member has direct access to a strong, reliable internet connection & a dependable cell phone connection. A quiet/uninterrupted workspace will be needed as well to ensure a seamless workflow.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.