$15 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Nice to meet you! We’re MyCanvas – a photo printing service that specializes in printing family memories as wall art and keepsake books, made to last through generations. Our website connects directly to Ancestry.com, quickly turning research into ready-to-print products. Every product we create is made right here in the USA by our teams in Utah and Wisconsin.
We’re looking for a self-sufficient individual with customer support experience to join our team of Customer Advocates.
This may be the perfect position for you if:
- You are your friends’ go-to listener because you are positive, patient, and attentive.
- You can relate to the excitement of receiving printed memories.
- New process? No problem! You’re a quick learner and aren’t afraid to ask questions.
- You can think of a way to turn any frown upside-down.
- You’ve got experience using Groove or Intercom.
In this role, you get to:
- Chat with customers visiting the site to answer questions, solve problems and troubleshoot.
- Identify and report common issues to our tech team and management.
- Check for quality errors and release orders to the printer utilizing our order review tool.
- Residency in Wisconsin (We're located in Madison!)
- Familiarity with Ancestry.com or interest in family history and printing
Please apply with your resumé and a cover letter addressing the following questions.
- What was the best experience you’ve ever provided a customer?
- While working remotely, what genre of music or podcast will you primarily listen to?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.