Turn 5, Inc
At Turn5, WE SELL FUN! Parent company to americanmuscle.com, extremeterrain.com, and americantrucks.com our Customer Service Representatives support 3 growing ecommerce retail sites.
Work in a fast-paced call-center and support car enthusiasts with purchasing parts for their most prized possession—THEIR MUSTANG, F-150, JEEP and MORE!
Full-time & part-time opportunities to work 100% from HOME! Full benefits including medical, 401k, paid holidays, PTO, product discounts and MORE!
Car or auto-part knowledge a plus, but we also have a comprehensive training program that will bring you up to speed to assist customers. In no time, you’ll be wanting your own “Stang”.
Monday – Friday 9:30am – 6:30pm EST
Monday – Friday 2pm-11pm EST
Tuesday – Friday 1pm-10pm, Saturday 10:30am-7:30pm EST
More details about the position:
- Take incoming calls from customers who are placing orders, inquiring about our products, returning product, etc.
- Persuasively provide purchasing suggestions
- Enter and process orders/returns
- Answer questions/educate customers
- Make outbound calls to existing customers for account maintenance purposes as needed
- Notify Customer Service Supervisors of trends or problems as they occur
- Perform tasks as assigned by supervisor/managers
Key Role Requirements are:
- Reliable computer and internet connection REQUIRED!
- 1 year of previous customer service experience preferred but not required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to maintain professionalism when dealing with challenging customers
- Automotive knowledge a plus
Pay starts off at $15.00 plus bonus opportunity with a career-path program built in. Apply today!
To apply for this job please visit careers-turn5.icims.com.