Founded in 2006, Chicago based Arrive (parent company to ParkWhiz and BestParking) has rapidly emerged from a startup to the industry leading online marketplace to book parking nationwide. Blow-your-socks-off customer support is at our core.
We’ve grown rapidly and are in search of part time employees to work remotely and ensure the best possible experience for customers across our national network. This is an outstanding opportunity for smart, sociable, self motivated individuals who are passionate about user experience and want the convenience of working part time from home.
What you'll do
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times. Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Confer with customers by telephone in order to provide information about products and services
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions and transactions as well as actions taken
- Escalate issues to other departments as needed to reduce redundancy and improve customer experience
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 1+ years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- A creative problem solver and effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills with prior customer service experience in solving customer issues
- Organized, detail-oriented, and process-focused. Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment
- Ability to build a deep knowledge of our products and services through active independent exploration.
- Have patience and exceptional listening skills with a “challenge accepted” attitude
- Coachable – Open to feedback and can show improvement
- Strive to meet quality assurance, production requirements and other key performance metrics
Items of Note
- Must provide a computer/laptop with a reliable, hard-wired internet connection. Arrive will supply a headset and software licenses.
- PC requirements: Windows 8 or above (No Mac requirements) and strong ability to troubleshoot at-home technical issues.
- Must be able to attend 3.5 consecutive days of training via video conference and complete a shadow session with a tenured agent. Training will be held Tuesday (8a CST – 12:30pm) and Wed – Friday (8a-5pm CST)
- Current Shifts Available: Monday-Sunday 6 AM- 2PM, 10 AM- 7 PM, 2 PM -11PM CT
- Must be available to work any shift 6 hours per day. We have an immediate need for the 10 AM – 7 PM shift. You can always expect 2 consecutive days off each week. Saturday and Sunday are required.
- This position will require no more than 29 hours/week
- Currently accepting candidates residing in the following states: IL, GA, PA, NY, NV, TN, TX, CA, OR, OK , AZ, CO, CT, FL, ID, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, VA, WA, WI
- Start date will be September 7, 2021
- Starting pay is $15.50/hour
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.