Berrett Pest Control
Berrett Pest Control with locations in Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Houston, Austin, Oklahoma and Denver is one of the fastest growing pest control companies around. We are experiencing phenomenal growth and need TOP NOTCH customer service individuals to help facilitate our growth on a Part Time basis. We are seeking Customer service representative (both full time and part time) with proven call center experience. For this, our compensation plan exceeds the national average for hour pay. We are looking for dynamic people that understands what it mean to create loyal customers. If you fit this description, we want to talk to you.
Berrett Pest Control – Garland, TX
Develop and maintain excellent relations with new and existing customers resulting in increased levels of customer service. This is to be achieved through proactive communication with our customers who contact us for service issues related to their account.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of our portfolio of products and services in order to
understand customers’ needs
- Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
- Taking inbound calls for current customers and fulfilling their expectation on every call
- Identify new business practices that could be introduced or suggest modifications
to existing practices that could reduce the risk of customer cancellation.
- Scheduling service calls appropriately and as mandated by management
- Report regularly to customer service manager on all activities relating to the role.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 6 years of verified customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- Experienced in a general office, customer service or sales role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Pro-active approach to process improvement.
- An understanding of pest control a plus.
- Knowledge of “Pest Routes” software a plus.
- An understanding of service contracts a plus.
- Familiarity with routing/scheduling software a plus.
- An understanding of price points when negotiating a plus.
Some College Preferred.
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.0 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Call center: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.