Richmond Association of REALTORS
$14 an hour
Full Job Description
Job Overview: The Richmond Association of REALTORS® is looking for multiple part-time Co-Hosts to assist in managing virtual Real Estate School classes via Zoom. This role will provide virtual classroom support for instructors, student attendees, and Association staff on an as-needed basis that works for their schedule. The most demand right now is for availability between 8:30am – 4pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, and 12pm – 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. One candidate does not need to be available for all of these times. This role is 100% virtual and can be done from anywhere.
An ideal candidate will have experience using Zoom Video Conferencing and some features including muting and unmuting, screen sharing, stopping and starting participant video, renaming participants, etc.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Preferred Education: No requirements. Training will be provided.
Reports to: Communications Coordinator
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attendance reporting
- Audio/video technical support
- Create and manage polls
- Manage breakout rooms
- Manage chat
- Manage waiting room
- Monitor participant cameras
- Mute/Unmute participants
- Rename participant
- Request participant starts their video
- Stop/Start participant’s video
- Ability to gain knowledge of Zoom video conferencing host and co-host controls including but not limited to recording, breakout rooms, polling and managing a chat managing chat, pinning and unpinning video, understanding screen sharing, and dual-screen monitors and multiple monitors and the differences in layouts, host versus co-host capabilities, speaker vs. gallery views, audio and video functions and troubleshooting, etc.
- Must have access to a secure and reliable internet connection
- Must be prompt in arriving to virtual classes
- Must be patient and polite while contacting class attendees and troubleshooting
- 8:30AM – Host and Co-host join
- 8:35AM – Start letting participants in
- 8:35AM-9:10AM – Manage waiting room and provide tech support if needed
- 9:10AM – Close the waiting room and watch cameras
- 10AM – First 10-minute class break
- 10:10AM – Resume class, watch cameras
- 11AM – Second 10-min break
- 11:10AM Resume class, watch cameras
- 12PM – End class
10AM – 12PM Class
- 9:30AM – Host and Co-host join
- 9:35AM – Start letting participants in
- 9:35AM-10:10AM – Manage waiting room and provide tech support if needed
- 10:10AM – Close the waiting room and watch cameras
- 111AM –10-minute class break
- 11:10AM – Resume class, watch cameras
- 12PM – End class
- 12:30PM – Host and Co-host join
- 12:35PM – Start letting participants in
- 12:35PM-1:10PM – Manage waiting room and provide tech support if needed
- 1:10PM – Close the waiting room and watch cameras
- 2PM – First 10-minute class break
- 2:10PM – Resume class, watch cameras
- 3PM – Second 10-min break
- 3:10PM Resume class, watch cameras
- 4PM – End class
The most demand right now is for availability between 8:30am – 4pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, and 12pm – 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly rate of $14
- This is a part-time role with no benefits
Please apply on Indeed with a one-sentence “cover letter” and your resume. Due to high volume, we kindly request that you do not call us to inquire about the status of your application.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.