$14 an hour
High school or equivalent (Required)
Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Medicare: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job Title: Customer Service/Medicare Enrollment Specialist
Position Summary: The Medicare Enrollment Specialist is responsible for processing enrollment applications, determining eligibility of applicants, processing member maintenance tasks such as changes and dis-enrollment's. (Medicare Enrollment Experience Preferred)
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Responsibilities/Duties: Work in a team environment · Responsible for processing enrollment applications, determining eligibility, processing member maintenance tasks such as changes and disenrollment's · Document required information into the system · Meeting production and quality standards in a remote environment · Ability to work Mon-Fri between the hours of 8am-4:30pm EST; with no time missed in the first 90days. Satisfactory attendance is a must. ·
Qualifications: Prior Medicare enrollment experience helpful · Must have good reading and analytical/problem solving capabilities · Must be PC literate with 10-key proficient · Good communication and written skills, typing speed of min 30 wpm with 90% accuracy · Demonstrates knowledge of the business and applicable operational platforms · HS Diploma/GED (will be verified) · May be required to have a camera on during working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Medicare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.