Jack Henry and Associates
From $14 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Jack Henry & Associates has excellent remote opportunities available within our Bank/Credit Union call center.
Acting as an agent on behalf of our financial institution clients, the Bank and Credit Union Product Support Representatives assist customers with a wide range of software products. Joining this team will give you the opportunity to gain hands on experience working with a variety of software products, which can then lead to career advancement opportunities across the organization!
The training schedule for this position is as follows:
- Starting 7/12/2021; Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM CT for the first 5 weeks.
- Starting 7/19/2021; Monday-Friday 11AM-8PM CT for the first 5 weeks.
Full-Time candidates must be able to work the following:
- Candidates must be able to work an assigned schedule in a 363/24/7 call center. Schedules will include nights, weekends and holidays. (Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.) Based on business need, candidates will be scheduled for one Saturday/Sunday shift, and will be off one weekday, which will vary between Tuesday-Friday. The specific shift will be confirmed if a job offer is extended. Please note there is no flexibility or changes to this shift after it is accepted. Shift will be scheduled between the hours of 9AM-10PM CT.
Candidates will need to acquire (at their own cost) the following speeds to maintain a work from home status (Hybrid or full time remote).
- 10 mbps download speed
- 1.5 mbps upload speed*
*Note that if more than one individual will be using the internet at your residence during your scheduled shift, it is recommended to increase your download speed to 25 mbps to not interfere with your work connection.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a call center or bank or credit union industries.
- Must be available for one of the shifts outlined above.
- Bachelor’s degree (or working toward) in business or IT related field.
- Candidates that are bilingual are preferred, but not required.
- Provides product support for customer inquiries received via the telephone, Internet, instant message, email, or self-service systems.
- Assesses nature of question or issue and resolves in a timely manner. Questions and issues will vary depending on the product supported.
- Assists customers with new account set up, and performs maintenance for existing accounts. Assists customers in validating accuracy of account data.
- Assures system security by verifying customer information prior to performing any modifications or resets, according to the company’s standard security requirements.
- Thoroughly documents issues and resolutions, per corporate standards. May forward product issues to development.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to the appropriate personnel. Follows escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Bank/Credit Union/Call Center: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.