Full Job Description
Job Description:Do you like to help others solve their technology issues?
Do you keep up with the latest trends in technology, and are you always interested in learning more?
Do you get a sense of satisfaction from sharing your knowledge to help people?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we want to hear from you! We are actively seeking full-time agents to work from home and deliver excellent technical customer service on behalf of our client – a world leader in technology and innovation.
As a Tier 1 Tech Support Advisor you will be supporting our client’s customers as a first point of contact and resolving their technical issues. We will rely on you to actively listen to our clients’ customers, use your technical experience, passion and creativity to meet their needs and deliver a world-class experience across every interaction you have with them.
In this role, you will not only be there to help customers with their account issues, but also provide them with exceptional service. You will be working independently from home and will be expected to collaborate with management and co-workers in a remote setting.
To be successful in this role, you should have the ability ensure call resolution in a timely manner, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction on every call, provide product solutions, and perform other duties as assigned.
Conduent has an exciting opportunity waiting for you, if you:
- Are you a problem solver who can patiently listen to, understand, and address complex customer issues
- Have strong people skills to build a genuine connection with a customer
- Can navigate multiple applications and research solutions with ease
- Love helping people and guiding them to the best solution for their issue
- Are excited by innovative technology
- Want to work with one of the world’s most recognized brands
- Provide calm conflict resolution and problem resolution for frustrated customers
- Can work in a structured environment for the duration of your allotted, full-time schedule taking high-volume calls from customers
- Can commit to 100% attendance for three weeks of paid training
We have a variety of schedules available and will include at least one weekend day.
To meet our requirements, you should:
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Have a High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have at least six months of customer service experience
- Preferably, have previous Contact Center and/or work from home experience
- Have strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 30 wpm; familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology is preferred
- Be able to work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Be courteous and friendly with high degree of professionalism
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Live in one of the following states AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
In return we offer:
- $14.25 per hour plus incentive and bonus programs
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including medical, dental, vision
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- Paid Time Off
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about helping people
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
- Take short assessment to determine your fit for the role and set everyone up for success (10 minutes)
We are currently NOT hiring in the following geographies:
States: AK, CA, HI, MA, IL, MT
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.